TRIPAWDS: Home to 11054 Members and 1299 Blogs.
HOME » NEWS » BLOGS » FORUMS » CHAT » FACEBOOK » TWITTER » RANDOM BLOG

Tripawds Supporter sites have no ads!

Jan 26 2010

Great News to Report!

Published by under Uncategorized

Tripawds is a user-supported community. Thank you for your support!

I have some great news to report – Mackenzie had her 3 month chest X-rays today and they are clean – no detected cancer yet! Yea!!  So we did her 4th chemo treatment today and she seems to be doing great.  Still has a great appetite, still likes to beg for those treats and is rough housing as we speak with her little brother.  We’ve nicknamed her Treat Monster ever since she was a puppy.  Today was weighing heavily on me and I tried to be very positive but at moments, before hearing the results, I was a nervous wreck.  Then it was so strange – this calmness came over me and I thought “she’s going to be ok.”  Within 5 seconds of having that thought, the doctor came in with the good news.  So now we are going on her 12th week ampuversary and life is good!

To remove ads from your site and others, upgrade to a Tripawds Supporter blog!

11 responses so far

11 Responses to “Great News to Report!”

1.   maggieon 26 Jan 2010 at 7:21 pm

Congratulations Mackenzie!!! Get LOTS of treats for that report girl! 🙂

Tracy, Maggie’s Mom

2.   krun15on 26 Jan 2010 at 8:02 pm

That is awesome!! Congrats on the great report- and yes life is GOOD!

Karen and the pug girls

3.   Peyton's Pathon 26 Jan 2010 at 8:10 pm

Hooray for 12 weeks!! I think sometimes it is hard not to worry when we are reading other blogs. We are filled with good stories and bad and it is hard to always stay positive!

Mackenzie is doing great, remember enjoy her and Kobe!!! Peyton always thought the more treats the better, so he would tell you to spoil them with tons of treats especially peanut butter ones 🙂 ! Take care and keep us posted!!!

4.   anyemeryon 29 Jan 2010 at 3:37 pm

Yay! Happy 12 weeks! Holly agrees with the others – lots of treats are in order!

Holly and Holly’s mom

5.   jack crowderon 30 Jan 2010 at 11:21 pm

Shelby just told me, to tell you, that she knows treats are available in 10, 15 and 25 pound boxes.
    She thought you should know.

Congrats on 12 weeks and celebrate the good life!

signed, the chauffeur.

6.   adminon 31 Jan 2010 at 1:02 pm

Great news indeed. Congratulations on the good news and thanks for the update!

7.   Opieon 02 Feb 2010 at 12:02 am

Yay Mackenzie! You are beautiful and good. Tell your pawrents that a giant bag of salmon yummy chummies are the traditional 12 week gift. If you can’t find those, substitutions can be made…with anything edible. Opie

8.   Carmenon 02 Feb 2010 at 9:15 am

Oh. Mackenzie is stunning. I’m happy everything is going so well for her. It’s been three weeks since Catie’s amputation and Mackenzie’s progress gives me enormous hope.

9.   luvmaggieon 02 Feb 2010 at 2:22 pm

What great news! We are so happy to hear Mackenzie is doing so well.
    She is a really beautiful dog with a fantastic smile.
    I know our Maggie will love to get those special treats too when she gets to her 12th week anniversary too.
    Kathy, Maggie’s other mom 🙂

10.   cynpon 07 Feb 2010 at 7:03 pm

So glad to hear the good news !

11.   jakesmomon 22 Feb 2010 at 4:28 pm